The OC Membership is comprised of the following:
- Every Project Lead for all active projects.
- Every Working Group Chair.
All OC members are welcome to join meetings, engage in discussions, raise agenda items and make proposals to the OC chair.
- WG Chairs are elected by all the members of the GSF, which gives them the mandate to lead and represent all the GSF members.
- As such in the OC only WG chairs have voting rights in the OC.
- Supermajority voting in the OC is based on the individual and not by member organization.
- Each WG Chair, regardless of affiliation, has one vote.
- The OC has one Chair and one Vice-Chair.
- These positions are decided through elections by voting members of the OC.